LEAD TO INSPIRE
Coaching and Mentoring to Help you Become the Partner you Always Wanted to Be
LEAD WITH CONVICTION
DEVELOP YOUR UNIQUE STYLE
ACCESS PROVEN KNOW-HOW & DO-HOW
Becoming a great partner shouldn’t feel so hard
You want to be a partner with purpose. The go-to expert in your field. A leader. But knowing your niche – what you really stand for – takes time and courage to identify. When we haven’t defined who we are and what our vision is, we’re in danger of making senseless decisions. It’s frustrating when we realise we’re standing in the way of our own success.
Do you find yourself:
You deserve to work with a professional coach and mentor who understands the challenges you face and can guide you through the next steps.
Lead with relevance and confidence
Learning to be a great leader takes time. I know, because I’ve stood where you are. I couldn’t understand how others achieved success with ease when it seemed more challenging for me. Until I adopted a winning mindset and discovered the right balance of effectiveness and efficiency to achieve my goals. I now coach and mentor ambitious partners to get this too.
My LEAD TO INSPIRE coaching and mentoring helps aspiring leaders clearly understand their priorities so they can regain focus and make decisions with confidence.
Learn what your stakeholders really think – and want.
How? We’ll ask your stakeholders so you get unique insights on where you’re truly at.
Let go of old routines, processes and bad habits.
Behaviour change is tough – stay accountable so changing for the better is easier.
Agree priorities, focus and personal accountabilities.
Figure out what’s really important and how you can work more effectively.
Inspire as a leader - with coaching and mentoring that works
LEAD TO INSPIRE lasts between 4 and 6 months. It’s not for the faint-hearted! Personal change is about behaviour change. And it’s tough. We’ll go deep. Be prepared to let go of old routines so you can:
LEAD TO INSPIRE coaching and mentoring usually includes:
- A calibration call allowing us to clarify what will be going on: logistics, advance to-dos.
- 5-7 interviews of your stakeholders to understand their views on your strengths and opportunities.
- A day-long discovery workshop with me at an off-site location of your choice. We start by discussing your goals and questions. Then we’ll spend the next hours taking a deep dive: where you want to be and where you’re at.
- Accountability calls/coaching sessions every other week for 4 or 6 months
- Direct access to mentor support via text, phone, or email, any day or time. I reply to questions within 24 hours (but usually much faster during business hours).
Here’s how I help you:
1. SCHEDULE A CALL – Let’s talk through your objectives, what excites and challenges you. Then, assuming we’ve got a good rapport, we’ll go further and set a customised approach for progress.
2. IDENTIFY YOUR PRIORITIES – Using unique insights from key stakeholders we’ll unpick what’s really important for you to address to become as successful as you want to be.
3. ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS – Focus on the goals that matter to you and your stakeholders whilst being kept accountable so you can progress at speed.
Your coach and mentor
I’m Max Habeck. I’ve worked in consulting all my life. First, at Kearney, a strategy firm, where I made partner and practice leader. Later, I became a managing partner at EY, looking after one of the fastest-growing practices globally. And I wrote two best-selling books on post-merger integration, my career theme. Now, I support partners to build stand-out practices and teams while having a life.
My vision is to be an integral part of bringing excitement, confidence and joy to people in large professional firms globally.
Max has this uncanny ability to spot the true issues you’re faced with. And he’ll let you know.
Big 4 Advisory Partner
Get your Partner-Powers Scorecard. Put your career to the test now!
How well-positioned are you as a partner at your firm? Take our Partner-Powers Scorecard and find out now! So that you can discover what’s blocking your career.